June 26, 2017
- Inflatable twin airbed with built-in electric pump for home use. As with any airbed, there is a short period in which the material needs to settle and stretch. This usually lasts between 36 and 72 hours, during which the airbed will lose pressure, but not air.
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams, sturdy construction, and built-in pillows for added comfort
- High-powered, built-in pump makes inflation and deflation easy, inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes
- Double-layered wave beam interior construction, raised 16.5 inches from floor
- Standard twin size – 39 x 16.5 x 75 (W x H x L) – great for fitted sheets, 300-Pound capacity.Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.