Solve the room
April 17, 2016
- Up to six people enter a room and the doors lock behind them. They have 60 minutes to figure out how to escape, and they only have one another and a handful of hidden clues to make it happen. If this sounds like the plot of a psychological thriller, you’re not far from the truth—though it’s one the participants enter willingly.
- $45 for a room-escape game for two ($60 value)
- $85 for a room-escape game for four ($120 value)
- $129 for a room-escape game for six ($180 value)
- Read about escape rooms in the news