Twin Low Bunk Bed
December 2, 2019
- Superior Quality: solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low Voc Finish
- Strong + stable: high 400 lb. Weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens. Solid pine slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement to Top bunk
- Space-saving: Total footprint (including ladder) 80” L x 58” W x 50” H; actual bed measurements excluding ladder 80 x 43 x 50 in (LxWxH). at only 50 inches high its ideal for low ceilings.
- Easy access: lower bunk sits only 2 inches off the ground. Great sleeping or play space option for younger children. 33. 25” of space between bottom and Top bunk.
- Safe: removable angled ladder with grooved steps for safe and comfortable climbing; generous 14-inch safety rails with rounded edge. Low height is perfect for little ones
- Modern, flexible design: slatted head and footboards; flush, matching hardware for all three colors. Reversible ladder makes it easy to get the perfect fit
- Takes standard twin size mattress. Includes slat platforms – no box Spring or Bunkie Board required